GITD - main content
Doctor of chemical sciences, a graduate in chemical technology at the Faculty of Chemistry of the Warsaw University of Technology, and management and marketing at the Faculty of Production Engineering of WUT. He is a civil officer. He completed the first edition of training for candidates for road transport inspectors. From 2002, he was the spokesperson for the Road Transport Inspectorate. From January 6, 2016, he was acting the Chief Road Transport Inspector. On April 7, 2017 appointed by Prime Minister Beata Szydło on the request of the Minister of Infrastructure and Construction Andrzej Adamczyk to the Chief Inspector of Road Transport. For many years, he has also lectured at universities.
A graduate of the Faculty of Modern Languages at the University of Warsaw, Postgraduate Managerial Studies at the Warsaw School of Economics and postgraduate studies in Energy Management at the Faculty of Production Engineering at SGGW. Civil servant with over 12 years of experience in government administration, including the Ministry of Infrastructure, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Office of the Committee for European Integration. She started working at the General Road Transport Inspectorate in June 2018 as the Deputy Director of the Office of the National Toll Collection System, and from November 2019 she was the Director of the Strategy and Development Office of the National Toll Collection System. On July 1, 2020, the Minister of Infrastructure, Andrzej Adamczyk, entrusted Joanna Smolińska with the duties of Deputy Chief Inspector of Road Transport.
A graduate of the Faculty of Economics and Sociology at the University of Lodz (Finance and Banking) and postgraduate studies in finance and budget accounting at the Institute of Organization and Management in Industry, as well as a graduate of Executive MBA Studies. She has over 18 years of experience in the field of public finance, including 11 years in the Ministry of Finance in managerial and coordinating positions. In 2015, she was appointed director of the Finance and Accounting Department at the Ministry of Finance. In her career, she was also associated with the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Environment. She dealt with, among others planning budget revenues and expenses, financing the activities of public finance sector units, including the area of investments, supervision over budget implementation, budget reporting and analytics, also in the scope of subordinate and supervised units. On November 16, 2020, she was appointed General Director of the General Inspectorate of Road Transport.
- Aldona Wojda - Director of the Chief Inspector’s Cabinet
- Weronika Biaduń - acting Director of the Automatic Traffic Control Centre
- Mariusz Kurczyński - Director of the Inspection Supervision Department
- Martyna Kaźmierczak-Buła - Director of the Electronic Toll Collection Control Department
- Katarzyna Bartold - Director of the Legal Department
- Małgorzata Wojtal-Białaszewska - Director of the International Transport Department
- Grażyna Mieszczak - Director of the Information and Communication Technologies Department
- Marcin Wójcik - Director of the General Director's Office
- Marcin Gałuszko - Director of the Information and Promotion Department
- Małgorzata Niedziółka-Wysokińska - Director of the Financial Department