GITD - main content
Doctor of chemical sciences, a graduate in chemical technology at the Faculty of Chemistry of the Warsaw University of Technology, and management and marketing at the Faculty of Production Engineering of WUT. He is a civil officer. He completed the first edition of training for candidates for road transport inspectors. From 2002, he was the spokesperson for the Road Transport Inspectorate. From January 6, 2016, he was acting the Chief Road Transport Inspector. On April 7, 2017 appointed by Prime Minister Beata Szydło on the request of the Minister of Infrastructure and Construction Andrzej Adamczyk to the Chief Inspector of Road Transport. For many years, he has also lectured at universities.
A graduate of the Faculty of Law and Administration of the Maria Curie-Skłodowska University in Lublin and post-graduate studies at the Warsaw School of Economics in the field of the European Union and Public Administration in the European Union. He started working at the General Inspectorate of Road Transport in 2008, in the years 2010-2014 he held the post of the Head of the Division of Legal Proceedings of the Legal Office, and from August 2014 he held the position of the Deputy Director of the Legal Office. He has had the qualifications of an advisor for the safety of dangerous goods transport since 2009.
A graduate of the Military University of Technology in Warsaw. She has a master's degree in civil engineering with experience in infrastructure construction and building qualifications for managing construction works without restrictions in the bridge specialty. For a period of 1.5 years she was the director of the architecture, construction and geodesy department at the Ministry of Infrastructure and Construction, then the director of the architectural and building administration department of the Chief Building Control Office. From August 2017 to February 2018, she was the Chief Inspector of Construction Supervision. She started working at the General Inspectorate of Road Transport in February 2018 as the Deputy Director of the Office of the National Toll Collection System (BKSPO).
- Krzysztof Pajączek - Managing Director
- Urszula Nowinowska - Director of the Chief Inspector's Cabinet
- Roman Winiarz - Director of the Road Traffic Automatic Supervision Office
- Hubert Jednorowski - Director of the Inspection's Supervision Office
- Cezary Jurkowski - Director of the Electronic Toll Collection Inspection Office
- Agnieszka Brejnak - Director of the Legal Office
- Małgorzata Wojtal-Białaszewska - Director of the International Transport Office
- Grażyna Mieszczak - Director of the IT and Communications Office
- Mirosław Kamiński - Director of the Managing Director's Office
- Anna Szczerbiak - Director of the Financial Office
- Tomasz Prarat - Director of the National Toll Collection Office
- Marcin Gałuszko - Director of the Information and Promotion Office